3 Must-Try Knucklenoggin Christmas Cocktails
'Tis the season to be jolly! With Christmas just around the corner, it’s time to pull out all the stops. What better way to do that than with a festive Knucklenoggin cocktail? Whether you're planning a gathering with friends and family or looking for something special to spice up your evening, these three must-try Knucklenoggin cocktails will provide some serious holiday cheer.
1. Peanut Butter, Chocolate & Banana Shot
Ready to mix up the classic flavors of peanut butter, chocolate & banana in shot form? Not only is this drink deliciously indulgent, it’s also very easy to make. If you're not a banana fan, try it with any other cream liqueur you'd like.
Peanut Butter, Chocolate & Banana Shot
- 0.5 oz. Knucklenoggin Peanut Butter Whiskey
- 0.5 oz. Ballotin Original Chocolate Whiskey
- 0.5 oz. Tennessee Legend Bananas Foster Cream Liqueur
- Garnish: Miniature peanut butter cups and chocolate syrup
Pour whiskeys and cream liqueur into a cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake well. Rim glass with chocolate syrup and chopped peanut butter cups. Strain cocktail into a shot glass. Garnish with skewered peanut butter cup.
2. Salted Caramel Espresso Martini
Are you looking for the perfect after-dinner drink? With its rich taste and decadent finish, the Salted Caramel Espresso Martini promises to make your evening truly divine. Created with the perfect combination of creamy caramel whiskey, smooth coffee liqueur and freshly brewed espresso, it will satisfy even the most discerning palates.
Salted Caramel Espresso Martini Recipe
- 1 oz. Knucklenoggin Salted Caramel Whiskey
- 1 oz. Laurel Canyon Black Hjerte Coffee Liqueur
- 1 oz. Espresso
- 0.25 oz. Simple syrup
- A few dashes of chocolate bitters
- Garnish: Mini stroopwafel & chocolate covered espresso bean
Pour whiskey, liqueur, espresso, and simple syrup into a cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake well. Strain cocktail into a martini glass. Garnish with stroopwafel and espresso bean.
3. Kettle Corn Old Fashioned
If you're looking for a sweet and savory twist on the classic Old Fashioned cocktail, try out the Kettle Corn Old Fashioned! This fun take on an old favorite adds just the right amount of sweetness to create an amazing flavor combination.
Kettle Corn Old Fashioned
- 2 oz. Knucklenoggin Kettle Corn Whiskey
- 0.25 oz. Demerara
- A few dashes of orange bitters
- Garnish: Orange peel and Luxardo cherry
Pour whiskey, demerara, and bitters into a cocktail stirring/mixing glass. Add ice and stir with spoon until outside of mixing glass is cold to the touch. Strain cocktail into a rocks glass over one large ice cube. Garnish with orange peel and skewered Luxardo cherry.