Shipping and Returns
Non-California residents are responsible for determining if their state laws allow wines, spirits or tobacco products to ship into their state. Each state has their own laws and regulations related to these products. Please check with your appropriate agencies. Each individual accepts responsibility for their state verification.
1. Insurance included with the shipping fees for all shipments.
2. We prefer to ship to a business address.
3. No purchase of alcoholic beverages or tobacco products will be made to any person under the age of 21. Delivery carrier will require proof of age and an adult signature.
4. Products cannot be shipped to a APO, FPO, PO Box or international (accept where legal and permitted).
5. We will arrange shipment on behalf of the buyer, to an address furnished by the buyer that will not subject the seller to any sort of legal actions.
6. All products are sold in California, with title passing to buyer in California.
7. Some products (such as wines ) might be weather sensitive. We strongly recommend and can arrange next day air freight for these items.
8. Should any product be damaged during shipping please contact us by phone or e-mail. Please note that damaged product/s must returned to us to receive refund , Leak is not covered , there is in no way we could guarantee no leak , specially most bottles are hand made and they are not screw cap, but please let us know and some of those we could ask the importer for help . (we do pack very well and those issue seldom happen).
9. Returned products will be subject to a 10% restocking fee and freight. No returns will be accepted without prior approval, shipping fees is not somthing we could recover , we work on behave of you to recover what ever we could.
10. Shipper will make few attempts to deliver before returning to gacraftspirits.com . These returned products will be subject to a 10% restocking fee and freight plus a $15.00 return shipping fee.
11. All California residents are subject to 8.75% sales tax on taxable product. .
12. All shipping prices are estimated and are based on destination, the average size and weight (5lbs) of a typical 750 ml bottle. 1.0L, 1.75L bottles and items with special packaging will require additional shipping cost.
13. All shipping times are working days, Monday thru Friday. Most orders will be shipped as soon as they are verified; however, some orders will have delays do to availability. When ordering, please make sure that your billing address corresponds with the billing address your issuing credit card bank has on file for you. Orders will not be shipped until address and age verification can be obtained. Occasionally, some items are out of stock and will cause a few days delay, some items do not show backorder status on the web so we suggest that you call the store for availability before you submit your order.
ADDITIONAL CHARGES: Please check carefully that address and zip codes are correct and complete (apt.#, Floor#, etc.) when placing an order, as the shipping company will charge $15.00 for incorrect or incomplete information. If the recipient re-routes the shipment, the shipping company will charge $15.00. The customer placing the order (in case of gift purchases the customer is not the recipient), is liable for the above fees. All these charges will be charged to the customer credit card and notified by e-mail.
14. Prices are subject to change without notice. Any Price shown as ($0.00), please contact us for current price.
15. Should any product be damaged during shipping, please email email@example.com so we can pursue a claim with the shipping company. If you receive a wine that is corked and is within in thirty days of purchase date please contact our customer service department at (949 264 6058. We do not guarantee wines after seven years of vintage date. We regret that shipping charges are not refundable. We do not recommend ground delivery for wines, because of the potential heat exposure. We cannot be responsible for damaged wines due to the selection of ground delivery. It is not our responsibility on wines after they leave our warehouse. We will hold wines at no additional charge until temperature condition are more suitable for shipping.
16. no fax orders
17. As May 23 , 2011 no alchohol shipping to state of TX , NH , UT and MA .
18. International shipping charges could be not exactly the same at placing the order , we will contact you for the final cost of shipping in case there is extra cost in shipping when we print the shipping label.
19. Custom fees and taxes for international shipping is not our responsibility to determine the fees and its not included in any of our order offers and will be in no way to know that and its totally the responsibility of the customer.
20. Return address: 29911 AVENTURA STE E , Rancho Santa Margarita, 92688
Tel: 949 264 6058
Email is best contact : firstname.lastname@example.org