Coke-tails: Celebrate National Have a Coke Day with These Delicious Cocktail Recipes!
National Have a Coke Day is a great occasion to enjoy some refreshing cocktails that feature Coca-Cola as a key ingredient. Here are some cocktail recipes that you can make to celebrate this day in style:
1. Classic Rum and Coke
- 2 oz. Sammy's Beach Bar Kola Spiced Rum
- Garnish: Lime wedge
Directions: Fill a tall glass with ice. Pour in 2 oz. of rum and top with Coca-Cola. Stir to combine. Garnish with lime wedge.
2. Cherry Coke Cocktail
- 2 oz. R6 Distillery Bourbon Whiskey
- 1/2 oz. lime juice
- Cherry Coke
- Garnish: Maraschino cherry
Directions: Fill a shaker with ice. Add bourbon and lime juice. Shake until chilled. Strain into a glass filled with ice. Top with Cherry Coke. Garnish with a maraschino cherry.
3. Mexican Coke Margarita
- 2 oz. Juan Lobo Blanco Tequila
- 1 oz. lime juice
- 1 oz. triple sec
- Mexican Coke
- Garnish: Salt for rim, lime wedge
Directions: Rim a glass with salt. Fill a shaker with ice. Add tequila, lime juice, and triple sec. Shake until chilled. Pour into a glass filled with ice. Top with Mexican Coke. Garnish with lime wedge.
4. Coca-Cola Vanilla Float
- 1 oz. Ogden's Own Distillery Five Wives Heavenly Vodka
- 1 oz. Golden Eagle Premium Vodka
- 1-2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Garnish: Whipped cream
Directions: Fill a tall glass with ice cream. Add vanilla vodka, vodka and Coca-Cola. Top with whipped cream.
5. Dirty Black Russian
- 1.25 oz. Tin City Distillery Premium Vodka
- .75 oz. Laurel Canyon Black Hjerte Coffee Liqueur
Directions: Fill a glass with ice. Pour in vodka and coffee liqueur and top with Coca-Cola. Stir to combine.
These cocktails are sure to make your National Have a Coke Day celebrations more fun and flavorful. Enjoy responsibly!